- By using this site and/or downloading any material, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- This agreement applies to you, and if you are using this web site on your employer's behalf, to you and your employer. The Alliance for Addiction Solutions reserves the right to change this Agreement from time to time at its sole discretion, and your use of the site will be subject to the most current version posted on the site at the time of your use. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not accept this Agreement and do not use this site or download or use any Images.
Permitted Use of this Site
- This site is owned and operated by the Alliance for Addiction Solutions . All Images and related informational and educational materials in any medium furnished by Alliance for Addiction Solutions hereunder, including related text, captions, or information (collectively referred to as "Information") are owned by Alliance for Addiction Solutions and/or our image and text contributor. "Information" include without limitation all digital images and any related textual information (including captions and credits). "Informatio"n may include visibly or electronically watermarked and reduced resolution Images.
- Photos with citations are reproduced under the fair use guidelines of US copyright law and may be otherwise copyrighted material. Images, logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
- All "Information" is protected by US and international copyright laws. Alliance for Addiction Solutions allows you to search for, view, and use Images only as permitted below. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the "Information", caption information, or any other material on this site.
- Unauthorized use of this “Information” constitutes copyright infringement and shall entitle Alliance for Addiction Solutions to exercise all rights and remedies under applicable copyright law, including an injunction preventing further use and monetary damages against all users and beneficiaries of the use of such Images. The foregoing is not a limiting statement of Alliance for Addiction Solutions rights or remedies in connection with any unauthorized use.
What does this mean to you?
- Your ability to access “Information” does not in itself entitle you to use that “Information”. Please do not copy text or Images for any reason OTHER than for your own personal enjoyment or for further promotion of Alliance for Addiction Solutions . If you wish to use text or images for commercial purposes, please check with the image owner or writer first!.
- You are solely responsible for determining whether your use of any “Information” requires the consent of any third party or the license of any additional rights, and you should not rely solely on the information provided by Alliance for Addiction Solutions . If you are unsure whether additional third-party rights are needed for your use, you are responsible for consulting with competent rights management professionals or legal counsel.
Errors and Omissions
- Alliance for Addiction Solutions makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of any information provided with the Images. Despite our efforts to provide accurate information, this site may contain technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Additionally, this site and any “information” may include historically and culturally important “Information” and text that may contain subjects that reflect the social attitudes and circumstances of a particular time or location. You should be aware that your search may display results containing content that may seem inappropriate to its context, or text that could be potentially offensive.
- If you find an image on our site that has not been properly credited and you know of the proper credit, please advise us right away and we will amend the information or remove the mage. You may also use our message board to rectify inaccuracies and credits.
- As a convenience, our site may link to other sites that may be of interest to you but are not under Alliance for Addiction Solutions’ control. These links do not imply endorsement by Alliance for Addiction Solutions and we are not responsible for the availability of or the content contained in any linked site.
Image, Model and Property Releases/Clearances
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Alliance for Addiction Solutions against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to (1) a breach of this Agreement, (2) the use of this site and the use of any Image either alone or in combination with any other material, (3), your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an Image, or (4) any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image, alone or in combination with any other material.
- Alliance for Addiction Solutions provides you with its site and images on an “as is” basis. Alliance for Addiction Solutions makes no warranty, express or implied regarding any “Information”, its site, the accuracy of any information, or any rights or licenses under this agreement including, without limitation, any implied warrantees of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, or that the site or any service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Neither Alliance for Addiction Solutions nor any Alliance for Addiction Solutions affiliate shall be liable to you or any other third party claiming through it for direct, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or relating to the use of the site, its text or Images, whether framed as a breach or warranty of merchantability or fitness for a practical purpose or non-infringement, upon any legal theory, in tort, contract, failure of essential purpose, or otherwise.
Choice of Law / Jurisdiction / Attorneys’ Fees
- Any dispute regarding this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Coloradop and applicable U.S. Federal law, including Title 17 of the U.S. Code, as amended. The parties agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Colorado, USA. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly disclaimed. The parties hereto confirm that it is their wish that this Agreement as well as any other documents relating hereto, including notices, has been and shall be written in the English language. In any dispute between Alliance for Addiction Solutions and you, Alliance for Addiction Solutions shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees, legal expert fees, and other legal expenses from you.
No Waiver / Severability
- No action of Alliance for Addiction Solutions, other than an express written Waiver or Amendment, may be construed as a waiver or amendment of this Site Usage Agreement. Should any clause of this Agreement be found unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect.
- You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and understand it, and agree to be bound by all its terms and conditions. This document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and merges all prior and contemporaneous communications. This Agreement shall not be modified except by a written agreement signed by duly authorized representatives of Alliance for Addiction Solutions, provided that no purchase order or similar document issued by you shall modify this Agreement even if signed byAlliance for Addiction Solutions. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The parties intend that the provisions of this Agreement be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, the parties agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make them enforceable and in such manner as comes closest to the intentions of the parties to this Agreement as is possible. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties, their successors and assigns, except that you may not assign or transfer this Agreement without Alliance for Addiction Solutions prior written consent.
- Alliance for Addiction Solutions is a privately run site. The information collected by the owners here will be only used in the interest of health education.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Policy is subject to change at owner’s discretion.
- Alliance for Addiction Solutions’ primary purpose is to serve as an educational resource, and third party copyrights may be mentioned.
- All third party trademarks and copyrights mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- No infringement is meant. Please inform us immediately if you find any inappropriate copyright or trademark usage.
- ©2013 Alliance for Addiction Solutions except where author is otherwise noted. All rights reserved.